Underground Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Suggestion] The Bek (species)

Go down

[Suggestion] The Bek (species) Empty [Suggestion] The Bek (species)

Post by spit.respectable Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:22 pm

The Bek are a human-sized species that is highly intelligent and strong, yet are easily damaged by ranged and melee weapons. [OOC: think of the Bek looking like a Duros from star wars, but with normal human hands] The Bek are known for their odd abilities such as the ability to survive in the vacuum of space for up to an hour and the trait of instantly learning languages through scanning the mind of the species that knows how to speak that language, most commonly by touching the head of the other species, known side effects on humans are the seeing of odd visions, scrambled memories belonging to the Bek scanning them. The Bek are usually military commanders, most likely generals for their intelligence lets them come up with advanced strategies easily. They are also known to enter battle in heavy armor, because of their weakness against weapons. They are a male-only species, but they can reproduce with any female of any species. On the tech scale, they are a 5 or 6, as in they are the creators of heavy and medium laser weapons (I.E. Laser gatling guns and assault rifles).

Known Bek characters:
Name | Rank | Description
Alckameth Bathzar | Renegade General | A human sized alien, he looks like a Duros from Star Wars.

spit.respectable

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion] The Bek (species) Empty Re: [Suggestion] The Bek (species)

Post by spit.respectable Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:23 am

Edited

spit.respectable

Back to top Go down

Post by spit.respectable Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:05 am

Not used anymore by me, i'm probably going to replace Alckameth with a new species. If anyone would like to recreate this race i'll leave the thread up for them.

spit.respectable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down